Submitted by Elena on Thu, 04/07/2016 - 23:04
Submitted by Elena on Tue, 03/29/2016 - 04:03
Submitted by Elena on Thu, 02/18/2016 - 22:07
- Select an object to serve as your emblem - a trigger anchoring you to the doe aspect. Pick something you can wear .
- Builds on the theme from the original "doe aspect" - same principles but moreso.
- Submission, relaxation, sensitive body, relaxed and docile mind.
- This is more of the same concepts from Doe Token in the original Aspect - Doe pack. It's just repetition with stronger language.
- Great for when playing with a partner you trust. Make sure to check out the original first. Pick something different from your Token to be your Emblem.
- Safety instructions - only in this mindset when around safe people or in private comfort..
- Lingering effects? Mindset of the doe when wearing your designated emblem - utter submission, grace, serenity, relaxation..
- File Length: 23:39 - 21.6MB
- Aspect Induction (included in the original Aspect - Doe pack)
- This file
- Aspect Awakener (included in the original Aspect - Doe pack)
Submitted by Elena on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 17:48
- Dominant, assertive piece about generally submitting more completely to meditative pieces like this one.
- Fast paced, consists of instructions.
- About setting aside a specific place to go under and enjoy trance - allowing the subconscious mind to handle functions when safe to do so.
- The concept of associating a given place, article of clothing, accessory, or sexual situation with the subconscious takeover, is encouraged
- Enjoyable with or without an induction.
- Lingering effects? Perhaps amnesia as to the contents and a submission to subconscious desires when you utilize your safety trigger to say it is okay.
- File Length: 20:17 - 16MB
- This file, on its own.