Submitted by Elena on Thu, 02/18/2016 - 22:07
- Select an object to serve as your emblem - a trigger anchoring you to the doe aspect. Pick something you can wear .
- Builds on the theme from the original "doe aspect" - same principles but moreso.
- Submission, relaxation, sensitive body, relaxed and docile mind.
- This is more of the same concepts from Doe Token in the original Aspect - Doe pack. It's just repetition with stronger language.
- Great for when playing with a partner you trust. Make sure to check out the original first. Pick something different from your Token to be your Emblem.
- Safety instructions - only in this mindset when around safe people or in private comfort..
- Lingering effects? Mindset of the doe when wearing your designated emblem - utter submission, grace, serenity, relaxation..
- File Length: 23:39 - 21.6MB
- Aspect Induction (included in the original Aspect - Doe pack)
- This file
- Aspect Awakener (included in the original Aspect - Doe pack)
Submitted by Elena on Wed, 01/20/2016 - 11:40
- Piece uses image of a female deer as focus for mindset - docile, heightened senses, serene graceful perception of self.
- Not a transformation anthro piece per se, but some elements.
- File for listeners wanting to explore submission, sensitivity, serenity.
- Get something like a necklace or other article of jewelry, and have it nearby or on you when you begin to listen.
- Minor changes only, might be inclined to be submissive toward people you trust.
- State triggered by wearing the token in question. Good for switches who sometimes want to flick to the more submissive side.
- Not explicitly erotic, but suggestion of submitting to trusted partner while remaining docile and serenely still.
- Lingering effects? Perhaps an appreciation for the grace of your own body, but nothing once the token is off and the play is done.
- File Length: 53:27 (3 files) - 49MB
- Aspect Induction (included)
- Doe Aspect - Token
- Aspect Awakener (included)