Labyrinth - Cover
Submitted by Elena on Wed, 07/20/2016 - 00:15
- I was consulted by Aurelia Alder, who wanted to improve on a script she was writing. This led to her version of Labyrinth.
- Very long deepener, lots of elaborate metaphorical imagery.
- I took the resulting script and made further changes into my own version.
- Theme of your mind becoming a network of catacombs, in which my words provide purple corrupting light.
- Waves of pleasure, moving your thoughts out of your mind so I can move my own concepts in.
- Like taking the furniture out of a room so we can paint it easily.
- Theme of return, guidance, rapport, and dominance by me.