Harem of the Absent Queen
Submitted by Elena on Fri, 01/20/2017 - 18:01
- In a city deep within the desert, Lamias and Naga live in harmony.
- Half of the city belongs to each species.
- The Lamia half is a desert city full of spires and silks, ruled by the Lamia queen, the Sultana.
- Once there was a sultan, and then he left yet his harem and its cultures survived.
- Now the Sultana fertilizes her own eggs, and no one uses the harem.
- But the snake girls are still there, wiling away their days in hookah smoke and transformative potions.
- Three harem girls induct you into their ways, and incite you to worship their cocks, while their matron watches from afar and considers what to do with you if you should return again.